ktPROJECT SURVEY ON
ASSISTANCE QUALITY & CUSTOMER REQUIREMENT
IN LIFT PRODUCTS
RUDRA PRATAP MAHARATHY
REGD. NO . -
BENEATH THE GURDIANCE OF
Internal Guide, External Guideline,
Prof. Budhaditya PadhiMr.
I would like to express my own gratitude for the management of JOHNSON LIFTS PRIVATE LIMITED, Bhubaneswar for giving me personally the opportunity to undertake my summer time internship put in the company which usually gave me an insight into the functioning of the business and the Lift industry sector as a whole. I actually owe my sincere thanks and heartfelt gratitude to Mr. K. Ramesh who gave time to share their very own thoughtful critique and ideas to improve the effort. Their contribution gave me important insights into this job and immense knowledge of the region. I are thankful to Prof. (DR. ) SUJATA MANGARAJ (DEAN-MBA, REGIONAL COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY OF ADMINISTRATION, AUTONOMOUS) and Prof. BUDDHADITYA PADHI for their help and guidance at every stage to assist me total this job on time.
Last but not the least, I would also like to thank my company REGIONAL COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY OF MANAGING (AUTONOMOUS), to get inculcating in me the management understanding and skills and then rendering me together with the best chance to apply and update my know-how and abilities through summer time internship in such an well-regarded organization.
RUDRA PRATAP MAHARATHY
I actually RUDRA PRATAP MAHARATHY hereby declare that this project statement entitled " AN EVALUATION OF SERVICES QUALITY & CUSTOMER EXPECTATION IN LIFT UP PRODUCTS; WITH FOCUS ON MEEKS LIFTS. вЂќ, submitted by simply me, beneath the guidance of Prof. BUDDHADITYA PADHI, Prof. in Advertising Department of REGIONAL COLLEGE OF SUPERVISION (AUTONOMOUS) can be my own and has not been submitted to any different University or perhaps Institute or perhaps published before.
Date: RUDRA PRATAP MAHARATHY
* IntroductionвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 5 * About the Lift IndustryвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 6-12 CHAPTER-2
2. About Meeks Lifts Pvt. LtdвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 13-14 * FactoriesвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 15-17 2. Products Of Johnson LiftsвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. 17-18 2. InstallationsвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦19-21 * Research ObjectivesвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. 21-24 CHAPTER-3
* Literature ReviewвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦25-28 5. Existing Procedures And Organization EnvironmentвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦28-40 CHAPTER-4
2. Research MethodologyвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦... 41 5. Research DesignвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦42-43 * Sample PlanвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦. forty-four * Sample SizeвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 44 * Equipment Used For AnalysisвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦45
5. Data Research And InterpretationвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦46-52
* FindingвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 53-54 2. RecommendationвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. fifty four * ConclusionвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 55-56 2. BibliographyвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦.. 56 INTRODUCTION
About the Lift up Industry
Persons in the up and down transportation market, as well as individuals who are simply fascinated about lifts and escalators, have an abundant curiosity about how many there are in operation and where they may be located. What is the elevator industry? How big is it? What components and other elements comprise the sector? Who are definitely the participants? Just how many lifts and escalators exist in the U. S i9000.? Worldwide? How many people does the market employ? Addition ally, escalator industry people and those who also may be thinking of entering the elevator sector need to know which kind of market to arrange for and just how best to provide that industry. This report strives to supply some of the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the size and state with the elevator industry in most elements of the world. Think about taking a census of the devices installed and in place. How would that be done? May we enroll every mechanic and sales representative, and also any other likely participant, to count and record all of the elevators in every building through the country?...